Enrollment Opens October 1st
On October 1, 2013 St. John’s begins accepting applications for the 2014-2015 school year.
Click below for a Kindergarten through 8th grade enrollment application.
Click below for a Preschool enrollment application.
Re-enrollment for current SJL students begins in February 2014.
“EAGLE GEAR” is St. John’s Lutheran School’s Spirit Wear! Show your school spirit with SJLS t-shirts, sweatshirts, shopping bags and more! Stop by the school office to see samples of everything that is available. Don’t forget Eagle Gear when you do your holiday shopping!
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Embroidered Sweatshirts!TO COMMEMORATE SJLS’S 75TH ANNIVERSARY:
- 75th Anniversary T-shirts
- Striped Canvas Market Totes
- Aluminum Water BottlesEAGLE GEAR ORDER DEADLINE for SJLS EMBROIDERED SWEATSHIRTS is Wednesday, December 4. They are available in navy and grey. Orders placed by December 4, will be back before we leave for Christmas vacation. Order forms are available in the school office or below.
November 75th Anniversary Celebration Day
Join us in honoring an esteemed alumnus in the Church, Wednesday, November 13th.
Following the regular 8:40am Wednesday chapel service, we will recognize alumnus Ed Mulsoff. As an eight year old, Ed began attending St. John’s in 1950. His daughters attended St. John’s in the 1970’s, and his granddaughter, Kaylie Martindale, is currently a St. John’s eighth grader. This Legacy Family member will share experiences and help us all to value the contribution our school has made to the community for 75 years!
Additional 75th Anniversary Events coming this year include:
- A Monthly Chapel Service to honor an esteemed St. John’s Alumni
- A special Chapel Service and Reception this school year will honor all St. John’s Alumni
- 1st Annual Young Alumni Games
- A special Chapel Service this school year will honor Legacy Families with multiple generations having attended St. John’s
*If you are interested in contributing to any of these events or have additional alumni contact information to share please contact Jenny Gass at email@example.com or (707)307-3866.
St. John’s Lutheran School is Accredited by The Western Association of Schools and Colleges and Colleges (WASC) and National Lutheran School Accreditaion (NLSA).